Frank James Bailey is a voice actor with over 25 years of experience. He can provide a wide range of styles from the "guy next door" sound to the booming voice that is needed to convey a dramatic message in a thrilling book trailer. From e-learning to fun characters and everything in-between. Being a voice actor is Frank's love and his craft. He can meet your needs for any voice over project.
Tell Frank how you want to work: Phone patch via Skype or Google Talk, in your studio or self directed in his home recording studio. Let Frank know how you want your job, in whatever file format (MP3 or WAV) and delivered by email, Dropbox, Google Drive, a CD via snail mail or any way you want.
Corporate Narration Demo
Phone Greeting / IVR
* A professional, full-time, male voice talent.
* Fast delivery. In most cases 24 hours or less.
* Friendly, hassle free service.
* Edited voice tracks.
* Files in WAV, MP3 or AIFF format (based on your specifications)
* Audio delivered via email, FTP, Dropbox.
* Free retakes to correct or adjust a read to your complete satisfaction. (1)
* Over 25 years of experience.
1) Retakes may be billed if they are due to script changes after script approval and voice over recording has taken place. Any billable retakes will be discussed and a quote will be provided.
I know that in some cases you’re going to have a budget you have to work with. Budgets and negotiations are often part of the business world. As stated above, the rates provided are general rates and provide a guideline as to what your voice over will cost. If you have a budget for your project I’d be more than happy to discuss your needs and your budget and try to work with you to a mutually acceptable solution.